Friday, April 16, 2010
I was given this award today by a few of my "blogger" friends. I have to tell you 10 things about myself and then pass this on...
10. I have an incredible sense of direction, almost as though a GPS has been hard wired into my brain at times.
9. I LOVE Project Runway and would have given anything to have been a designer and compete on the show.
8. I started college when I was a Junior in high school. In the 20+ years I have had 13 majors (declared), taken Accounting 101 7 times (dropped everytime except last sememester), and have attended 4 colleges/universities.
7. I consider my time at Southern Illinois University, the best time of my life.
6. Everytime I go to a scrapbook store, I have to buy at least 1 sheet of patterned paper. And yet I NEVER have the patterned paper I "need" for a current project.
5. I dream of owning every Papertrey Ink stamp set there is..a.ctually everything PTI has on their website.
4. My favorite place to sit is in my sanctuary...with a cup of coffee or glass of red wine (depending on the time of day)
3. When I turned 30, I had my tongue pierced...went on a job interview 6 months later and took it out...I could not get it back in after. I was proud of myself that I didn't swell up or swear.
2. The character I most identify with in any movie is Alice from Alice in Wonderland.
1. I can't believe I have a daughter that is on the precipice of becoming a teenager. I don't feel old enough to have one of those yet. I still consider myself "hip". Pin It